Just woke up early. I'm probably going to go back to bed for a few more hours, but in the mean time, here are some highlights of my dream, before all of it fades away.
- An episode of Crime and Punishment (link changed 8/2/11; originally "http://www.nbc.com/Crime_&_Punishment/") about the trial of a man stalking the Fab Five (link changed 8/2/11; originally "http://www.bravotv.com/
- Excerpts from a old journal describing the first experiences with popcorn:
- After the kernel was expanded with oil and flour B------ and S------ both expressed concern that what they had swallowed moments before was some sort of jewel or stone that would expand after eating more food . . .
- "How does the expansion occur when there is clearly no water without the kernel?"
- "The kernel is infused with Entertainment Tonic, which is excited by heat . . ."
- Searching for a point of a "Bermuda-like" triangle with a GPS receiver.